Friday, June 19, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
- Is a Daddy Long Leg a spider?
- Is a Daddy Long Leg good for your garden?
- Is a Daddy Long Leg poisonous?
- Does a Daddy Long Leg make a web?
- Is a Daddy Long Leg a vegetarian?
- Does a Praying Mantes bite?
- Is a Praying Mantes poisonous?
- Can a ants kill a Cicada Killer (a Wasp) that has landed?
- Is there a spider that can live under water?
- Is there a scorpion that has no tale?
- What is the strongest bug?
- Is a male Black Widow poisonous?
- Is a Black Widow afraid of humans?
- Do ants eat paint balls?
- What is the bigest bug?
- Is a Cow Killer a wasp?
- Will Spiders fight over a web?
- Only to bugs.
- A Rhino Beetle.
- A Goliath Bird-eating Spider.
There you go.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
I have not posted in a long time, but I'm back.
I am continuing Joe Poison the book.
Did I Mention in any of my posts that I have 3 lizards? I used to have 4 but one died yesterday. My sister has 3 too.
My family and I have a homeschooling co-op every Tuesday that is ending in a couple weeks.
My brother Gabe has a blog that you should check out. It's called Meet Gabe.
We just ran out of cookies and one of my brothers, Ben, he's 4, is very sad about it.
Well, that's it for now.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
The CHALLENGE is back but in this one you do not get a trophy, but I will post that you won and add a photo. Now that I'm back lets start the challenge with a Lego dragon.
Here are the rules:
All ages can enter.
Use your imagination to create a Lego dragon.
Send me a picture of your creation here by March 21, 2009.
Make sure you check back to see if your the winner.
I hope to see you in the challenge. Bye.