- You must be between the ages of 1 and 120.
- All entries must be obviously made of Legos. Other materials are allowed but they must not overshadow the “Lego-ness” of the challenge.
- You must be able to submit a good photo(s) and/or video of your finished project by the date given for a specific project.
- All photos will be subject to possible use on my blog or my family members’ blogs.
- Your project MUST BE YOURS! If you are young you may get help from a parent or older sibling. You may also make this a group project!
- Size is no object. Bigger isn't always better. Simple isn't always bad. Let your personality show!
- Finished Challenges will be judged by my family and myself. I will make the ultimate decision on who wins.
- To enter the challenge all you have to do is leave a comment saying that you are interested, and give your name (first name, last initial, and state you are in).
- Winners will be announced on my blog the day after entries close. The winner will then give me their address (privately) to receive a trophy or medal engraved with their name and entry info. The winner's address will NEVER be published or used for any other purpose but to send you your award.
Depending on the difficulty of each project I would like to present a new challenge every month to every 3 months. I will participate however, I will never enter my project into the contest.
This is going to be FUN!
My parents are overseeing this project.
You can visit my mom's blog to ask her any questions you have or present her with any concerns.